Chief Executive Team: The Transformation of Leadership
by Ricardo J. Vargas
EXECUTIVE TEAM EFFECTIVENESS IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.
If you could change the way one team interacts, to make the most impact on the company, which would you choose? The Agile team? The R&D team? The sales team? The Executive Team has the power to maximize or destroy the work of any other team in the company, including itself. But top executives don’t consider themselves a team, because usually they don’t function as one. Executive teams tend to be the worst team in the company, exactly where you need the best one.
Chief Executive Team answers the Why, the How and the What of effective executive teams. It will give you:
- Insight into the positive and negative dynamics of your executive team.
- A diagnosis of where you stand and what you can do to increase impact, influence and position as a leader.
- Tips to neutralize the structural causes that ruin the effectiveness of executive groups.
- A step-by-step process to improve the effectiveness of leadership teams: The 6P’s of Executive Teams®.
- ·A method to improve your company’s financial, innovation performance and employee engagement KPIs.
- A framework to take your executive team from good to great.
You need a Chief Executive Team because you can’t afford not having one. Business as usual drains money, ideas, engagement, and creates the wrong performance culture in the company. We have the wrong CEO job description. Know-it-all and do-it-all are not success factors. Quite the opposite.
It’s time for a transformation of leadership. Start yours.