Education of a Traveler: Adventures in Learning Around the Globe
by Yeargin, Bill
MIND EXPANSION AHEAD!
Imagine what you might learn reading dozens of books a year and traveling to over 110 countries.
Join Bill Yeargin in Education of a Traveler, as he shares fun, scary, and educational experiences from around the globe. You will think in new ways as Bill shares the excitement and benefits of being a learner.
Among the many things Bill shares in Education of a Traveler are:
- Why the life of a learner is an unpredictable and fascinating journey
- What it is like to visit the world’s richest and poorest places
- Why the road to the Taj Mahal is more memorable than the Taj itself
- The excitement of seven invitations to the White House, including an Oval Office meeting with the President
- The challenges and satisfaction of serving those in need all around the globe
- Why it is not advisable to walk across the Tijuana border at 3AM on a Saturday night
- What drives his faith
It is not too late to become a learner; Education of a Traveler will not only entertain but also inspire you to expand your thinking in ways you cannot imagine!