I Can Be Bought: A Guide to Crushing the Franchise Game!
by Manny Soto
Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now Buy Now
Manny Soto's latest book, "I Can Be Bought," will advance you to the next level. If you are ready, Manny will inspire you and build your confidence to take your money and leadership to the next level. As a leader who speaks to other leaders, he has carefully documented lessons learned from years of experience to share with others. You will discover how to obtain the financial stability you desire by applying the principles taught in this book.
Within this book are tried-and-true strategies that you can execute into action right now to set yourself up for guaranteed success.
This book is for anyone:
- Looking to lower insurance costs, take advantage of tax benefits, and get more return on their money.
- Curious about being an entrepreneur.
- Interested in learning about becoming a franchisee to build wealth.
The values Manny brings in this book are:
- About the most significant wealth transfer that is about to take place.
- How to effectively maximize the distribution of your assets to younger generations.
- Why risk analysis is essential to a company of any size.
- The three enemies to your money.
- Essential leadership qualities.
- How to choose the right franchise to invest in.
- The Financial Architects franchising model.
With the knowledge and experiences Manny has gained throughout the years, he is here today with I Can Be Bought in order to assist, motivate, educate and equip you for a more significant financial future.
Manuel "Manny" Soto
Manny, known as "The Financial Architect" has been in the financial industry for nearly 2 decades. He is the owner and CEO of the TFA Insurance Advisors, which is headquartered in Chino Hills, CA.
Manny went from being a TOP producing agent to a broker/owner at a young age. By following his mantra, "Change what you're doing to change what you're getting," Manny has accumulated close to 2000 personal clients and has trained thousands of insurance agents, registered representatives, and investment advisors.