Podcast Authorized: Turn Your Podcast Into a Book That Builds Your Business
by Jenn Foster,Melanie Johnson
Learn How to Build a High-Performance Podcast and Book That Can Yield Double-Digit Returns.
Over 50% of the homes are podcast fans! Podcasts are poised to eclipse traditional radio in listenership, and podcasts are opening the door to individuals, businesses, and celebrities alike to have their own show with no barrier to entry.
The smartest thing you can do as a business owner, expert and industry leader is to build a platform of raving fans.
One of the best and easiest ways to attract new buyers, clients, and fans to you is through a podcast and a book. Watch your business grow as you create unique, expert content.
With this expert advice, you’ll learn:
• How to get your book written, edited, and designed painlessly
• How to use your podcast to write your book
• What to do after your book is published to get maximum results
• How to turn your book into a podcast
• How to create a book promotion super-team (if no one gets the book, what’s the point...your super-team will get it into the right hands)
• How to 10x your referrals in 30-days using your book
• How to position your book to attract the right clients (this is critical and most authors miss the mark...they end up frustrated, with a book that collects dust)
This book sprung for from a podcast interview with Steve Gordon, who we had never met before. Because of our podcast Elite Expert Insider, we decided to do a webinar together which turned into this book. That’s the power of a podcast.
85 percent of listeners will hear all, or at least most of, each episode of your podcast! If you are an entrepreneur or solopreneur, having a podcast and a book can give you opportunities and relationships your business never had before. This is a recipe for success when done right.
Learn how podcasting and having a book can profit your business. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take your business to the next level! Expert podcast secrets from Steve Gordon, The Unstoppable CEO Podcast. Expert book publishing insights from #1 Bestselling Authors Jenn Foster & Melanie Johnson.
#1 International Bestseller in Twenty-Two categories, in FOUR Countries. Including Podcasting & Webcasting, Digital Media, Interactive & Multimedia Technology, Electronic Publishing, Business Software, Computer Software, Digital Audio Editing, Documentation & Technical Writing, Entrepreneurship Advertising, Digital Video Production, and Research Reference in the US. Radio & Wireless Telecommunication, Women Writers Social Sciences, Technical Thinking & Writing, Public Relations, Telecommunications, Handheld & Mobile Devices, Internet, Research Reference, Business Software in Canada. Mobile Devices, Sales & Selling in AU. Mass Media in the UK.