No Stone Left Unturned: How to Cash In On This Hidden Treasure in the Tax Code (That Can Save You Hundreds of Thousands in Retirement)
by Daniel Rondberg
Learn the secret power of the most overlooked provision in the tax code.
This is a tax-free privilege, that less than 10% of financial professionals and the public know about, understand, or use properly.
If you want to learn how to refinance your taxable and after-tax retirement to a potentially tax-free retirement, keep reading. The largest threat to the Baby Boomer’s retirement is not having enough money to enjoy the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.
“There are a lot of variables that people don’t look at when retiring; variables like: what the interest rates will be, what the tax rates will be, inflation and whether or not your 401K will provide for your retirement. Longevity will be the most serious of these challenges. There ARE solutions and they are hiding in plain sight.”
– Tom Hegna, author of Paychecks and Playchecks
Here are some of the hidden treasures you will discover in this ground-breaking book:
- How a little-known provision allows you to transfer the exact amount of tax-free wealth to yourself at the precise time that you need it.
- The step-by-step method you can use to analyze your scenario in order to establish and take advantage of the IRS’s greatest provision to make sure that your retirement is secure.
- A report that shows 70% of retirement plans will fail due to new problems and developments as a result of Covid-19 because of this significant oversight.
- How to take hundreds of thousands of dollars currently earmarked for the IRS and redirect it back into the hands of you and your family.
- How everyone can use this tool for a greater impact and greater income.
- And More!
No Stone Left Unturned will teach you how to deal with a combination of two of the most significant retirement risks occurring simultaneously and how to use Life Insurance to neutralize these risks.
This is a book for insurance agents, financial advisors, CPAs, and the general public. It will unearth this tax-free privilege so you can leverage its tremendous benefits for your retirement.